Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Savory

The last pieces of my Bandung snapshots... Paid off! Enjoy fellas :)



One thing I love about culinary in Bandung is you can get international dish  in sideways. I personally think it is a good, since offer international dish in a same area like we used to buy traditional food is one way to show that neither traditional or international, both are same. No one is more prestigious. Back to our taste, without outer intentions.
Beside that, I also adore all those enchanting cafes with nifty interior which is fulled along Dago. It makes the whole trip not only a culinary experience, but also an art appreciation journey. Coolness! :)


I'll see you with new topic! Stay rocks people! xoxoxoxo



PS: After met my counselor, she encouraged me to put details on my illustration book of final project, not change the entire drawing style in the book. Waaa!!! I was so happy I wanted to jumped! Alhamdulillah ya Allah... Thank you for once again showing your majesty... Alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah... Now I can spend my holiday  slightly! Teehee :D


1 comment:

arcadra said...

: " ati2 tambah lemu tyz "