Saturday, March 7, 2009

blues



In the corner of the coffee shop

Awake by myself in the middle of the rain

Could you tell me how will this all end?

I have no idea about the future


Stay here, oh just stand by my side

Life is just too wide to spend alone

Where the flower blooms, i hope i’ll be there

I’ll give you one and catch for me too


It is just a dream by a young girl

Hope she will turn out the sky into yellow

Why should, we still have into the blue?

It just a dream by a young girl

Why should we still have into the blue?





*i made this poetry in a very strange mood.
actually i'm not sure what it's all about..it just fit my mood that time

2 comments:

Zayn Zesha said...

eh.. aku koq gak pernah ngerasa dapet isyarat dari Tyzha ya???

huahaaaaaaa

tyzha said...

ihhhhhh.ngaco.hahaha..iya mas soale yg dikasi isyarat orang sebelah bukan situ hhehehe