Saturday, October 29, 2011

Not Trying to be Like DR*

Even I'm not a fashionista, but I think every girl must be have at least a lil bit i'm-into-fashion-feeling deep inside. That's what happened to me! I mean, hey, sometimes we just love to dress up huh, ladies? ;p
Corniche top, unbranded inner, glasses and knitted skirt, Dannis shawl, Nevada nude flat shoes

So, with a mini tripod that I got from last birthday from my lovely husband-to-be, I found myself enthusiastically taking pictures of myself. Here again, a base characteristic of human being appeared; narcissistic! ;p

Actually, in regular days you'll meet me looking very comfy with my jeans and t shirt and 'instant hijab'. I mostly wearing sneakers or the simplest cutting flat shoes you have ever met. I believe that despite of looking cute or beautiful, you must feel comfortable with your outfits first. But of course I have an exception! I'll dress up to the max for party! ;)



See if I'll post another things like this later... Much kisses!!!


PS: I'm trying to post regularly by now. But this internet connection started giving me headache. oh shit.


*a famous Indonesian fashion blogger, Diana Rikasari. Oh, of course I love her! I read her blog every single day! But of course only one DR in this life, just like only one misstyzha :)

No comments: