Thursday, January 23, 2014

Almost-a-very late-hello 2014!




Helloo 2014! I know it's a bit too late to say (I guess I always late every year) but you now, things happened.. and with my birthday in the end of December (one day before New Years Eve), I have to say my priority was different than others!

Talk about my birthday...can we just forget about my last post? Hehe... It doesn't mean I regret wrote such a thing..well, I know how to be mellow sometimes, and I got to say that one of the lowest point in my life. You know when you don't meet your highest expectation? Yeah, that feeling. But I feel a bit sorry that I start my first post in 2014 in that way! Whatever, life must go on! And let me pay you for what you've been missing in my last fabulous month of 2013! :D

Since it will be a looongg post, I decide to split the story to some pieces. I'l give you the link so you can check it out each post later. Remember #1: I wrote all the post now in January, but I keep the date for each post in actual day it was happened. Just to make it easier to track in the future! Remember 2#: That two post may give a different impression. Please bear with it, and don't be judgmental :) 

Anyway, thank you for reading! Even though 2013 was a great year, I expect 2014 will be waayy more brighter! I'll see you around!

Check, check!




PS: since early this year, I officially take my break for my pregnancy. It means, I didn't take layout or cover work for months ahead, no bazaar for my fashion line, simply everything that will make me stay up late. My baby is the priority above all and I want to enjoy this last semester with more breaths. I hope that also means I will have more time to blog and doing personal project too! Well, lets see! :)

No comments: